Results 1 to 8 of 8
Thread: Sending a Mail
- 07-29-2008, 05:18 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
- 07-29-2008, 05:41 PM #2
You will need to develop with JavaMail which could be found at the java site.
And a good tutorial which I used could be found under
galileocomputing de openbook javainsel7 javainsel_17_012 htm
This Tutorial is written in German but maybe it will be available in some other language I dont know. But if you look at the sourcecode you will understand. It's not so hard.
Plz replace the blanks in the links with the right character., I have only 16 posts and that why I could not insert links here.
- 07-29-2008, 06:06 PM #3
Use the package javax.mail
The JavaMailTM API provides classes that model a mail system.
- 07-29-2008, 11:22 PM #4
Now I have a postcount greater than 20 so here a LINK (wow) to a good example with the javax mail api.
Java ist auch eine Insel – 16.11 E-Mail
It's in German but you will understand the code, I guess.
- 07-29-2008, 11:34 PM #5
- 07-29-2008, 11:50 PM #6
Yes the api is in english,clearly. But the example of a class with provides MailSending functionallity with the javax.mail package is in german. I mean the code is java but some description around is german. He will succeed with that I guess.
- 07-29-2008, 11:54 PM #7
My german is limited to Gutten Morgan, Bitte, and Danke. I found the examples fairly good, but all of mail requires some basic networking skills
- 07-30-2008, 12:28 AM #8
- By namarc in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2008, 06:01 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.netReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2008, 08:05 PM
- By chandu.v09 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2008, 02:25 PM
- By thedude in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2007, 12:19 PM
- By peiceonly in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2007, 02:11 PM