Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-28-2008, 03:56 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
Jar and War communication in an Ear
In your project we are having two applications. they need to communicate. one application contains a jar file and another contains a war file. We created a an ear file with them. While running the application jar and war communication is not happening. and also the dependent jar files(jar files in the lib folder)are also not getting recognized. we created a manifest file in each application but there is no use.
Can any one please help us in this regard.
Thanks in advance.
- 08-02-2008, 02:39 PM #2
- By ibtehal in forum NetworkingReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2008, 02:35 AM
- By revathi17 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2007, 03:21 PM
- By mathias in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:47 AM
- By fred in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2007, 05:59 PM
- By hardc0d3r in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2007, 07:58 PM