Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-25-2008, 03:35 PM #1
More than one KeyStroke (Shortcut) for a JMenuItem
Hello everone again,
I've another question. Is it possible to set more than one KeyStroke (Shortcut) to a JMenuItem. I mean that maybe STRG+N and INSERT do the same thing. I work with the Netbeans GUI Editor, and there you can only set one accelerator KeyStroke. Or is there any workaround I can use. I thought already about adding an KeyListenener to the main Form and if a Key is pressed i check which it was and do some things, but I think it's not the best idea, because I don't know exactly if that work i another component has the focus. I think it won't work.
Any suggestions ??
Last edited by hannehomuth; 07-25-2008 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Forgot something
- By Eranga in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2008, 05:12 AM
- By oomanamemni in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2008, 08:21 PM
- By sukatoa in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2008, 09:39 AM
- By ravian in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2007, 11:17 AM
- By susan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2007, 10:53 PM