Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-22-2008, 10:41 PM #1
design question comments wanted - essential class init()
I have been focusing on my main idea, have not really thought about this. I have a class in which I have put the detection and recording of a path that the application relys on. The app has to operate only in a reduced diagnostic mode if it cannot use this path.
( The discussion in getting started with mySQL )
I will be proceeding with prototyping now that I have this information but due to not having real schduling available I have to rely on proven, tested ( or at least accepted ) design paradigm. I am naming this class Arachnida to remind how crucial it is. I have decided to put its work in the constructor and call that constructor in the constructor of the class that uses it, reasoning that I can have an isValid Boolean to propogate state out of the constructor.
Any observations?......Introduction to Programming Using Java.
Cybercartography: A new theoretical construct proposed by D.R. Fraser Taylor
- By Rgfirefly24 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-25-2008, 01:41 AM
- By faw in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2008, 08:25 PM
- By maa11235 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2008, 11:30 PM
- By kavithas in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2007, 10:12 AM
- By oregon in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2007, 05:52 PM