Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java Hotspot Error
- 07-18-2008, 07:38 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
Java Hotspot Error
I am using jboss 4.2 and jdk1.5 on RHEL5. I got following error while starting the jboss server.
" An unexpected errror has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc-0x000002aaaaad1373f, pid-30677 tid=1=83275584
Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-bit server VM (1.5.0_13-bos mixed mode)"
When i restarted JBOSS service it started normal without any error, How can i find out that why this error has occurred ?
Please help me to solve this problem
Thanks And Regards
- By osval in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-13-2010, 05:03 PM
- By 82rathi.angara in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2008, 11:58 AM
- By baileyr in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2008, 04:47 AM
- By ai_2007 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2007, 12:14 PM
- By stonkers in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2007, 04:43 PM