Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Encryption-Decryption Problem
- 07-17-2008, 09:27 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
I am working on encrypting XML file on client-side and Decrypting same file on server-side.
Encryption is working fine on client side, but during the decryption on server-side I am facing some problem.
PM org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher decryptToByteArray
SEVERE: XMLCipher::decryptElement called without a key and unable to resolve
org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLEncryptionEx ception: No Key Encryption Key loaded and cannot determine using key resolvers
at org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher.decry ptToByteArray(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher.decry ptElement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher.doFin al(Unknown Source)
at RequestDecryption.decryptRequest(RequestDecryption .java:220)
Please help me to come out from this problem.
- 07-17-2008, 10:03 PM #2
- By Echilon in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2009, 11:58 AM
- By Joe2003 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2008, 10:27 AM
- By SirRawlins in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2007, 03:22 PM
- By soul_krasty in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2007, 02:44 PM
- By Ed in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2007, 01:47 AM